The National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics is located in Missoula Montana and taught by DeEtte Balfourd. DeEtte utilizes her 26 years of experience as an instructor and the owner of Permanent Cosmetics to teach entrepreneurs across the nation. Thinking about a new career change? Call and schedule and appointment with DeEtte to discuss enrolling in the National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics and launch your career today!
- Founder DeEtte Balfourd, CMI, CPCP has over 26 years of experience
- Taught within the guidelines of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals, American Academy of Micropigmentation, Permanent Cosmetics Instructors Association and the Department of Public Health and Human Services of Montana
- 100 Hours - 35 hours of class pre-study, 65 hours and 6 days of classroom instruction, including hands on experience with at least 6 live models
- Personal hands on instruction. Classes are limited to a maximum of two students
- Minimum of two procedures taught for each discipline: soft hairstroke eyebrows, eyeliner and lash enhancement, and soft lip color
- For the educational benefit of post evaluation local students will furnish their own models.
- Many cosmetic tattooing techniques are learned while working on live models.
Create a Student Portfolio
- Before and after pictures' of models
- A permanent cosmetics procedure of your choice while in class
- Pictures of student working with clients throughout class for their portfolio and marketing purposes
- An opportunity to return for observation in the future for no fee
- Complete cosmetic tattooing kit, including topical anesthetics, to perform at least 15 procedures $$$$example: 15needles and tubes * $400.00 (average procedure cost) = $6000 income
- Comprehensive 325 page manual covering all aspects of cosmetic tattooing, sterilization and blood borne pathogens
- Introduction to Skin Repigmentation and Micro Needling (collagen stimulation)
- Information on adding lucrative retail products to your business to capture the baby boomer market with the use of anti-aging skin care treatments
Tools For Your Future
- Current forms for your duplication: Consultation & client history, Release & consent, Medical release, Before & after home care, Technician worksheet & client record, Marketing materials.
- Liability Insurance provided while enrolled
- Insurance, Suppliers, and Convention information
- All supplies furnished while in class
- Upon successful completion of course receive a 'Certificate of Completion' for your office and insurance company
- Networking information with Who's Who in the industry
- Postgraduate Support
What our students have to say:
“The class was excellent. You are very thorough and know your stuff. You make the class fun and enjoyable. Thank you!” – Candice E.
“DeEtte has a very positive teaching style. Her energy is contagious! Very knowledgeable and confident.” Wendy I.
“DeEtte was not only extremely knowledgeable, but also excited and passionate about this industry.” – Debbie M.
“More than satisfied with my training with DeEtte. The level of expertise and professionalism exceeded my expectations. I feel very confident!” Susan M.
“Best class I’ve ever taken.” – Robin P.