Eye Brow Aftercare
- Procedure area will look off-color, darker and crisper. Actual shape, depth and color results will show in 4–6 weeks. Color may soften up to 30 %.
- Wash using your fingers at least once a day with a mild diluted soap for 2 days. Do not use hydrogen peroxide to cleanse area.
- Pat dry, wait 10 minutes and apply given ointment lightly with a Q‑tip 3 – 4 times daily.
- When flaking, peeling or crusting appears, DO NOT PICK, PEEL OR SCRATCH, it may cause the color to heal unevenly. Simply re-apply ointment lightly.
- No steaming hot showers, sauna, jacuzzi, or swimming. You must stay out of the sun and tanning beds!
- After approximately 7 days use a sunblock 15 SPF or higher to help maintain color and help reduce fading.
- You will notice that wearing liquid foundation or powder over brows will temporarily alter their color.
Your future enhancement schedule is as follows:
Due to a variety of factors your color will fade and soften over time. Some of these factors include; health of skin, sun, chlorine, skin care, medications and overall health.
Before you leave your first appointment a complimentary enhancement will be scheduled for approximately 6 weeks later. If you desire another enhancement within 6 months it is available for $50 payable by cash or check.
As with any beauty treatment you can freshen and revitalize your color at any time. If you schedule your enhancement within 2 years (24 months) of the original procedure date the reduced enhancement fee is $275 (that works out to just 38¢ per day!)
After 2 years the enhancement fee is full price: (unless a promotion is being offered)
Eyebrows $425 Eyeliner $525 Lip color $625
Any enhancements scheduled within 24 months of your last enhancement will be at the discounted rate of $275. We accept cash or checks.
If you schedule another procedure in a new area at the time of your paid enhancement I offer a $50 discount! Just mention the enhancement discount when you schedule your appointment!