Lip Color Aftercare
- Wash using your fingers at least once a day with a mild diluted soap for 2 days. Pat dry, wait 10 minutes and apply given ointment lightly with a Q‑tip 3–4 times daily.
- When flaking, peeling or crusting appears, DO NOT PICK, PEEL OR SCRATCH, it may cause the color to heal unevenly. Simply re-apply ointment lightly.
- 4 – 6 days after procedure lips will appear very off color, considerably darker, or brighter and feel tight until the healing and peeling of the surface layer.
- Avoid toothpaste on lips, use water instead. No hot liquids, drink through a straw, do not wipe lips with napkin, just blot.
- After the peeling takes place, lips will be slightly off color, spotty and light in places for approximately 3 ‑ 4 weeks until the full color develops. Lip color will lighten and soften up to 40%.
- No steaming hot showers, sauna, jacuzzi, or swimming. You must stay out of the sun and tanning beds!
- After your lips heal you must wear at least a 25 SPF sunblock in your chap stick or lip gloss at all times.
- If applicable, continue with any prescribed antiviral medicines.
Your future enhancement schedule is as follows:
Due to a variety of factors your color will fade and soften over time. Some of these factors include; health of skin, sun, chlorine, skin care, medications and overall health.
Before you leave your first appointment a complimentary enhancement will be scheduled for approximately 6 weeks later. If you desire another enhancement within 6 months it is available for $50 payable by cash or check.
As with any beauty treatment you can freshen and revitalize your color at any time. If you schedule your enhancement within 2 years (24 months) of the original procedure date the reduced enhancement fee is $275 (that works out to just 38¢ per day!)
After 2 years the enhancement fee is full price: (unless a promotion is being offered)
Eyebrows $425 Eyeliner $525 Lip color $625
Any enhancements scheduled within 24 months of your last enhancement will be at the discounted rate of $275. We accept cash or check.
If you schedule another procedure in a new area at the time of your paid enhancement I offer a $50 discount! Just mention the enhancement discount when you schedule your appointment!