The National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics
Current Course Openings:
October 27 - November 1
Course dates can be flexible, including the option to split class into two separate 3-day blocks.
DeEtte Balfourd, beginning her career in Seattle, Washington is the owner/educator of the National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics, now located in Ennis, Montana.
DeEtte utilizes her 29 years of experience teaching entrepreneurs across the nation. Thinking about a new career change? Schedule a phone consultation with DeEtte to discuss enrolling in the National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics and launch your career today!
Would you like to learn more? Click here to schedule a free phone consultation with DeEtte!
- Founder DeEtte Balfourd, has over 29 years of experience and physician referred
- Taught within the guidelines of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals, American Academy of Micropigmentation, Permanent Cosmetics Instructors Association and the Department of Public Health and Human Services of Montana
- 100 Hours - 35 hours of class pre-study, 65 hours and 6 days of classroom instruction, including hands on experience with at least 6 live models
- Personal hands on instruction. Classes are semi private instruction limited to two students per each class for the ‘hands on’ portion
- Minimum of two procedures taught for each discipline: soft hair stroke eyebrows, eyeliner or lash enhancement, and soft lip color
- For the educational benefit of post evaluation and enhancement experience local students will furnish their own models.
- Numerous cosmetic tattooing techniques are learned while working on live models.
- All supplies furnished while in class
Create a Student Portfolio
- Before and After pictures of all models
- A permanent cosmetics procedure of your choice while in class
- Pictures of student working with clients While class for their portfolio and marketing purposes
- Introduction to Skin Repigmentation and Micro Needling (collagen stimulation)
- Information on adding lucrative retail products to your business to capture the baby boomer market with the use of anti-aging skin care treatments
- Upon successful completion of course you will receive a 'Certificate of Completion' for your office and insurance company
Tools For Your Future
- Current forms for your duplication: Consultation & client history, Release & consent, Medical release, Before & After home care, Technician worksheet and Client record
- Liability Insurance provided while enrolled
- Insurance, Suppliers, and Convention information
- Complete cosmetic tattooing kit, including topical anesthetics, to perform at least 15 procedures
- $$ Example: 15 needles and tubes, $400.00 (average procedure cost) = $6,000 income
- Comprehensive 325 page manual covering all aspects of cosmetic tattooing, sterilization and blood borne pathogens
- Networking information with Who's Who in the industry
- An opportunity to return for observation in the future at no fee
- Postgraduate Support!
What Our Students Have to Say:
“The class was excellent. You are very thorough and know your stuff. You make the class fun and enjoyable. Thank you!” ~ Candice E.
“DeEtte has a very positive teaching style. Her energy is contagious! Very knowledgeable and confident.” ~ Wendy I.
“DeEtte was not only extremely knowledgeable, but also excited and passionate about this industry.” ~ Debbie M.
“More than satisfied with my training with DeEtte. The level of expertise and professionalism exceeded my expectations. I feel very confident!” ~ Susan M.
“Best class I’ve ever taken.” ~ Robin P